Saturday 28 May 2011

|REAsoNABLE MINDS DaRKNESS||Psychological|

opaqueness lonely, frustrated .. the love you give? I do not know what was happening in me, my soul is silent in the darkness of the  mind- psychological-                   
you and me is me and you|psychological|

feel the sense of mind without the proper light|psychological|

our world is getting dark by the sins of mankind

Your eyes are mine

Psychological child

I will not let my mind become brittle with the world of darkness that lies ahead..


you are your|psychological|

Do not let your mind be affected -psychological Evil-

stop crying soul |Psychological|


sense of human pain|psychological|

dumb with yourself, life is full of shadows lie..|Psychological Mind |

something different in your mind, you wonder to yourself|psychological|

you are me, my crew gave me another chance to have fun with the crew |Psychological Mind |

I will not be sorry with me, I always bear a grudge with you |Psychological|

No comments:

Post a Comment