Saturday 28 May 2011

|KELANTAN DaRUL NaIM|

I hope we meet again the people of Kelantan are a variety of everyday life,
all of you I will not forget me, I make you a memory that can not be bought there things we meet again,,
I am a man, I am confident with my self

Laluan rezki

Your facial features a thousand meanings to me

I hope you will become a useful person in future

sound is my sustenance

anak didik Rantau Panjang

where my father and my mother? Mom and Dad do not love me anymore already?

manusia Utuh

selagi kudrat masih mampu melangkah

bukan Kudrat Yg ku pinta


Manusia rumit fikir ke depan

intimasi kudrat tenaga manusia lelaki 


Rumit Fikir manusia Akal 

I believe you're on the right path


merchandise life

Intimasi Wanita manusia kerja

Manusia Akal

two men who more or less the same character

intimasi manusia lelaki kudrat kerja terdaya

anak

siapa anda?

uncle selling jelly coconut .. continue to do business with a sincere heart


Rezki di simpan erat


If the world is able to rotate back I want to be like you, have not been many do not think a lot of problems come only when people take it anywhere 

pakcik Yusri "street artists" hope we'll meet again
teruskan berkarya.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment