Friday 27 May 2011

|Journey Peregrination|Street Art Players|

in this album I wanted to share with you all, which way do I find players who are determined to street art work anywhere, I was overjoyed, proud that there are still human beings who maintain the art of art in this country. but I feel very aggrieved when the human art like this dispute and others ..I hope these people will continue to maintainbe the work of and art, and bringing art of the highest, I am glad to see you all, I will not forget you, you all into my memory the next day
Harmonica is not for me but for everyone, but what right people just know how to criticize my art but never judge the soul of a genuine_Harmonica Life
I was only motivated by the history of painting




work on the historic studio


only country I just do not understand my struggle..


art for all my music. quite simply you respect me thanks.


Intimasi manusia kudrat Akal SENI 


When a work of art valued


be the work of the historic studio


Pandai mendengar,tidak menilai


abundant sustenance


calculate the provision, sustenance today


fortune today, fortunately


enough for today

No comments:

Post a Comment